5SENDS is a technology platform that brings together service providers including couriers & movers with customers who are using the Service provided by 5 SENDS LOGISTIC SDN BHD.
5SENDS is a technology company that does not directly provide delivery and moving services and the Company is not a transportation and delivery provider. It is up to the drivers or movers (the Delivery Providers) to accept your delivery services and it is up to you (the User) shall mean references to each visitor to the Website, as the context requires to accept their request for your delivery. The service of the Company is to link you with the Delivery Providers through the use of an application supplied by 5SENDS and downloaded and installed by you on your mobile or tablet device, but does not nor is it intended to provide delivery services or any act that can be construed in any way as an act of a Delivery Provider. The Company is not responsible nor liable for the acts and/or omissions of any Delivery Provider and/or any delivery or moving services provided to you.
5SENDS LOGISTIC SDN BHD ( ‘5SENDS’ ) respects your right to privacy and we keep your Personal Data secure and we will only use your personal information in the manner in which you want us to.
This statement outlines how 5SENDS collects, uses, processes, maintains and discloses your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
a. INFORMATION PROVIDED DIRECTLY
b. We collect information you provide directly to us, when :
- You fill up a user profile or registration form.
- You provide information to assess your eligibility to provide services as a driver.
- You interact with our social media pages.
- You participate in contests or events organised by us.
- You fill up demographic information in surveys.
- You provide comments or submit a problem with us.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH USE OF OUR SERVICES
a. Location – your location (to detect pick-up and delivery locations ).
b. Transaction Information – details of the transactions related to your use of our Services, including the types of items delivered, the weight/dimension of the items delivered, date and time the service provided, amount charged, distance travelled, and other related transaction details.
c. Usage and preference information – information about your experience using our services and settings chosen.
d. Device Information – information about your electronic device (computer, tablets, mobile device, etc).
e. Call and SMS data – the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
f. Log Information – collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
a. We may also receive information from other sources include:
- Referral programmes.
- Our business partners such as payment providers.
- Insurance and financial providers.
- Publicly available data.
- Governmental sources of data.
- When our users add you as an emergency contact.
- Marketing services providers or partners.
4. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from any individual under the age of 18 years old. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow a minor under your care to submit Personal Data to us. In the event that any Personal Data of a minor is disclosed to 5SENDS, you hereby signify your consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data as a parent or legal guardian of the minor and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Policy and take responsibility for his or her actions.
5. PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
a. We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Process and manage the use of the Service including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referral, and advertisements.
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you.
- Research purposes including historical and statistical purposes.
- Facilitate our Services to you, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send notifications, send receipts, provide products and services you request, provide customer support to Users and Couriers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages.
- General operation and maintenance of the Application including audit and its related portal(s).
- For internal operational purposes, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services, to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Provide you with regular communications from us relating to the Services, and investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the information we collect about you. However, we share certain information with trusted partners and parties that are involved in providing Services to you including the Couriers (delivery location) with the named recipients of the delivery items ( name and nature of the item ) and with other trusted third parties who assist us in our business and operations including business consultants, market consultants, investors, and financiers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information strictly confidential.
6. USES OF COOKIES
‘Cookies’ are data files that may be downloaded to your computer when you use the Application and permit the Application to identify your computer whenever you use the Application. The cookies used are for the purpose of enabling you to use the service (for example to enable you to complete a registration or access information) and for us to understand and save your preferences for future visits, keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to disable cookies (through your browser or device settings) although you should be aware that this may prevent you from being able to use all parts of our Services.
7. CHANGES TO THE STATEMENT
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time. Regularly reviewing this page ensures you are updated on the information which is collected, how it is used and under what circumstances, if any, it is shared with other parties.
© Copyright 2019 All rights Reserved